Mac OSX controls

I’m new to Blender and using my MacBook Pro to work trough the tutorials. I know the tutorials are written for Windows and I need to convert left and right mouse button click and scroll wheel clicks to taps, multi-fingered drags and combine them with meta-key use. Mostly I can work them out but some are not obvious and I’m also finding it tricky to remember everything along with learning Blender

So, is there some place the Mac OSX user interface is documented? Especial useful would be simple cheat sheet I could print out (although I could make this if I cold find the interface controls explained someplace)

I know the tutorials are written for Windows and I need to convert left and right mouse button click and scroll wheel clicks to taps, multi-fingered drags and combine them with meta-key use. Mostly I can work them out but some are not obvious and I’m also finding it tricky to remember everything along with learning Blender
Just buy a mouse to do things much more easily. Basically no significant difference between Windows, OSX and Linux

In User Preferences / Input you can enable ‘Emulate Numpad’ to use the number keys as the equivalent to the numpad and enabling ‘Emulate 3 Button Mouse’ sets Alt+LMB as the equivalent to the MMB

Richard, Thank you but I was rather hoping to be able to use my laptop, at least to learn the basics. I’m quite proficient with the Mac Pro multi finger controls and do actually like it better than a mouse, and a mouse has a tendency to give me RSI.

Thanks for the hint on the Number pad emulation.