For you everything will seem like it is working, but for the rest of the world they have to wait a few minuets is all.
When testing your site, try clearing your DNS first, and log in with a different browser like opera, or Kmeleon .
To clear your DNS, it is really simple…
- Press windows Key and R to open the run program dialog
- Type in CMD and press enter, to open the dos shell.
- type “ipconfig /flushdns” without the quote symbols ("")
1.type" /etc/rc.d/init.d/nscd restart" in your terminal
2.If you use SUDO (like ubuntu does) just do this instead : “sudo /etc/init.d/nscd restart”
- “sudo dscacheutil -flushcache” for lepord
- “lookupd -flushcache” for tiger
For some reason with my website, i will get everything working in firefox, and I try a different browser, and it lets me know it has not been updated yet.