Made this after seeing Color Out of Space the Nick Cage movie

8 Likes

it looks cool

1 Like

I like the look and feel. One thing (not being negative but I always look at the stuff in images that could possibly make them better), is the rocks/road and the hard shadow/line where it meets the black part – seems like it should be softer because of the fog. Maybe? I think it’d be cool even if we didn’t see the pebbles at all – if the ground was completely silhouette. Maybe even the car, too. Just a thought.

But really nice rendering.

1 Like

yeah i totally get you, i think the mistake is in the fact i used pbr of peebles and put a somehow didnt anticipate the hard shadow. now that im seeing it it does look distracting.
thanks , really appreciate it

No problem. I was a creative director for many years but worked with designers and professional photographers so noticing details and light and shadow are embedded in my head.

I like checking out all kinds of creative work. I just have to let people know I don’t mean anything negative since many people can be a bit sensitive to feedback these days. I’m not one to just pat someone on the back and leave it at that – I like to say why. I’d rather be about constructive criticism, and learn something to make for better creative work…

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thanks a lot for featuring me.
Really appreciate it.

Thanks again
Kitsune Freya