I just finished modeling this pokemon last night and rendered it with an HDRI as the background and light source. I wasn’t sure if to post it in the finished section as I think there might be room for improvement such as adding the other two evolutions of it or re-rendering, tweaking lighting, etc. Also I was having some trouble getting the pupil correct. I tried using a texture but it got stretched and was ovular. Right now it is just a small circle placed in the correct position. I’d like try some rigging to have it follow the contour of the sphere I used for the eye so that I can animate it.
The magnets were probably to weirdest to model. I attempted to model them by hand, using a curve to guide an array system, then finally just used a Text “U” and converted it to a mesh. For the screws, I used the Bolt Add-on and played with the settings till I got what I needed. Simple materials right now.