Make an object change shape to a different object in a sequence?

Hello Again!

So As you may be able to tell from the title I was wondering how to make an object change shape in a sequence. So below I have provided 4 examples of the mouth I want to do this on. This is making an ooo shape. So I was wondering how I can change 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 in sequence by moving a bone. I will comment the link to the file.

Mouth.blend (649 KB)

• UtopiaRules

Use Shape Keys. You can transfer a shape of one object to another and keyframe the influence each shapekey has to animate between them. If you want to use a bone you can use drivers to control this animation by moving the bone.

Demo: http://screencast.com/t/9aF91ZEFb

Wow I knew I could do it with Shapekeys I just didn’t want to have to model it myself! Thanks for the tip I now know things woo!

The myth of lifting and getting inflexible has been disspelled long ago. Take a look at the NBA. They all lift and train hard. It’s often referred to as MMC. And lives on Park Avenue, swept into the bar at the Carlyle Hotel The Carlyle Hotel is a luxury hotel located at 35 East 76th Street in the Upper East Side area of New York City. The hotel, designed in Art Deco style and named after Scottish essayist Thomas Carlyle, was built by Moses Ginsberg, maternal grandfather of Rona Jaffe. Those who have had this work done are finding that they are experiencing a sexual renaissance of sorts, in which their enjoyment and desire of the act is being vastly improved. Some attribute the gain in their esteem or the actual enhancement,??? ???, but regardless of the reason, the facts are clear. These females are not only becoming intimate more often,timberland ??, but they are enjoying the experience far more after going under the knife… About time we start minding our own business here. And furthermore we have no money to fight another war. We spend more on defense than all other countries in the world combined… One minute of colour bars and reference tone will begin at 09:58:30 on tape,Cheap Timberland Boots, then slate and black leading up 1 frame of Bars Tone for sync check. The commercial start will be 10:00:00:00 (hours, minutes,??? ??, seconds, frames). Please provide at least 1 minute of black after commercial ends. Exactly the same as if it was George W. Bush. War president Obama’s some pretty tough. Enjoy a vehicle trek across the African Plains on the Serengeti Safari at Busch Gardens as you see wild animals roaming free from the back of an open cargo safari vehicle. The African plains are a 65acre recreation of life in African,??? ?? ??, where you’ll see numerous animals and get upclose and able to touch or feed giraffes and other animals. You’ll meet familiar favorites like zebras, giraffes and ostriches and encounter amazing and exotic animal species. GE has cut tens of thousands of jobs in this country over the last decade mean well they create a lot of jobs abroad,??? 95. But beyond and I think what concerns me the most is where Immelt is on some of this policy,??? ?? ??. Mean He says very good things about the need to invest in our infrastructure,??? ??. I specifically asked for “just enough for one application” and was flat out denied. The associate even went to ask the other associate (by whispering behind the counter) if it was okay. I was told the tester was small and would run out. “I have always had a deep love and passion for music,” Murphy said in the press release accompanying the video’s release. "There are so many important issues and events taking place in our country and the world right now that I think are being lost in the frenzy of sensationalism,??? ??? ??, and I felt moved to speak about it in my own way. Reggae music embodies love and positivity and has always been rooted in social consciousness,Isabel Marant, so it was the perfect genre for what I wanted to say. ???: that he laughed we should perhaps ask a more fundamental question that’s morbid according to John Galloping upward huge batch and moreover lower dale.