MakeHuman help!

Hi! I recently downloaded MakeHuman from here: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=150931&package_id=166784.
I am able to make changes to the figure with the program, however I am unable to render, save, load, or create hair or clothes. I understand that I cannot render because I don’t have Aqusis, but I’m not sure why I can’t save or load. Whenever I click the save button, it says:

>> sbs
Save Bodysettings file (*.bs)
>> C:\Documents and Setting\Administrator\My Documents\makehuman/mybs/ok/
I looked there after, but nothing was in that file. How do you save stuff in there? :confused:
Also, I’m not sure, but I think I need another program to put in hair, clothes, and accessories. If anyone knows of a good program for that, please let me know.
Thanks a bunch!

that is the save window

after the:
“C:\Documents and Setting\Administrator\My Documents\makehuman/mybs/ok/”
just type your filename with a “.OBJ” at the end of it like this:
C:\Documents and Setting\Administrator\My Documents\makehuman/mybs/ok/COOLDUDE.obj

to find the file look in you Mydocumants folder under makehuman then mybs folder then the OK folder… you should see you model there.

hope that helps :smiley:

Oh, okay, that helps! :yes:
Any idea about the hair or clothes? There’s a button at the top of the MakeHuman screen that says “Clothes” and another that says “Hairs”, but neither do anything when I click on them.

they’re not ready yet, uh… they havnt been made yet. those are just a preview of whats to come.

yea ! what he said ^^^

Look in the MH forums, In the past they released some beta stuff early for people who want to test for them.

Aw, nuts. Alrighty, I’ll check out the forums. Thanks for the help!