Making a dead animation for when the enemy dies..

@Leonnn, finally i don’t know how to use states, but I have done the die animation with my way, so I only maked a copy of the original zombie and maked the hands, head, legs and body independent, so I maked that when zombieHP property goes 0 the original Zombie is deleted and he adds the copy for 3 seconds, turning a feeling of dismemberment.

So, if anyone want to view it, wait some days, I will make a new trailer of my game with the recent updates.

PD: Thanks all for your help.
PD2: @Leonnn, how you maked the fade effect? I like it!

@Leonnn, finally i don’t know how to use states, but I have done the die animation with my way, so I only maked a copy of the original zombie and maked the hands, head, legs and body independent, so I maked that when zombieHP property goes 0 the original Zombie is deleted and he adds the copy for 3 seconds, turning a feeling of dismemberment.

OK then, just waisted some minutes of my life trying to teach you that but as you dont really want to learn there is nothing that I can do. I at least tried, now Im out of this thread for good. Good luck with your project midghard.

Hey, don’t worry, I tryed with your method and It was not succesfully done (by me) and I just searched another method.

Sorry if you wasted time, but I think I will do with your method in a future, and everyone that searches “How to make a dead animation” will find this… so I think you not wasted your time!