map ideas for the myst island

I mean stars twinkle.

this isn’t real myst… but… I can put the starts twinkle to the crystal cave age.

Did you get my pm.How about different type of rubies that causes the player to teleport to different places in a underground tavern when he goes through a door downstairs.One would also change what picture
shows.

I think its not a bad idea. but I think we need an island bigger and the slabs of the elemental ages will be set upon each remaining worlds.

desert ruins = flame
mines = a gem
forest = a vine
water ruins = a water drop

if all 4 or 3 are retrieved, one more artifact to be a power source, but only one of those 2 power source orbs located at the statues of the gods.

however there was one more and secret world you must find just so you get a true ending.

Okay see if you can come up with something and i will try.

remember the crystal age?

refraction crystals can be rotated in different positions.

the crystal tower originally acts as a lock to the door when all the key crystals are collated.
then I was thinking it as a color changing beaker that shuts down color energy gates if a same color is shined. like a prism age

Could wrong crystals place in wrong slots cause bad things to happen.Like bad weather phenomanon.
Extreme cold or hot.

not if you have something to make it rain in the forest age. I think the rain weather will be in the water age or botanic.
I can name this water ae a fog age. I don’t know how. but you can find something to change a weather on this age, it has a ruined city here.

or I think the final age would be a mechanic tower fortress that has each dungeon is the familiar reference to each age. and has only one puzzle for each dungeon.
just so you can open the gate of the poor last survivor who can give you a gray power source.

I think we need to draw a new map for a main island that has accuses to each age.

Rain thunder,lightning and sometimes hail.

You can start to do that.

Maybe some letters glow on the rocks only at night. During the day, the shadow cast by some ancient ruins could be a part of the puzzle, or another puzzle all together.

I need ideas on how the main island of ico looked like.

(art blocked)

Do a search for sketches of alien planets for ideas.I am not that good of a artist.So i cannot help you with that.

this is my first time in this plat.
as an alter of the go of control? or a water pumper? or a hint in a water? you come up.

I like the water pump idea.

okay, but wait… how do we make the water pump go down into other pumps? or a bigger pumps for the diff pumps like those???

You could use pipes.

okay, but I need the bamboo for the botanic age puzzle.