See the full breakdown and animation on Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XJ0A4l
This is incredible, it looks so realistic. If it was on a different website I would almost confuse it for a photograph.
Thank you ![]()
Amazing. Looks so realistic
Great work, so realistic!!
The cars are killing the realism, tho. It would be so much better without them!
Also, I am not a fan of tilted cameras. The street has enough angle that an upright camera would do it just as nice!
I agree that the car is not quite realistic, it could definitely be better. What I can say about the camera tilt is that the camera is not tilted but the ground is tilted and I hope that’s what you meant. Thank you for your comments. I take them into consideration ![]()
I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!
Where can i download such a project? I am an architect and i need Blender for such realism, not like most of the guys here hor stylized artistic things…
You’re on the featured row! ![]()
Nice Work!
Loved the Lighting and the whole scene setup.
Is freakily real. Great job!
So I love the realism here. You made me say “Holy hell” out loud. However, what this suffers from is anachronism and a clear definition of what year is this? For someone older like me I look at this render and say “those things didn’t exist at the same time”. I think you could make this look even more realistic by fixing one thing. The trash can. The cleanliness of the car and satellite dish implies 1985, but the trash can implies 2015. Try using an old round somewhat rusty metal trash can with a dent in it and I think it will sell the realism a lot more because there won’t be a clear anachromism mistake.
Looks really authentic! Great work!


