Mapping Texture to floor

What I’m trying to do is create a scene with a monkey crash through the floor in this scene. I have the scene setup as you see in the pictures. I modeled different planes and mapped the scene texture to them with the win coordinates, but the floor since I will break it to pieces with the explode modifier has to have coordinates that will stick to the pieces as they fly into the air. So I mapped it with UV coordinates and unwrap projected the coordinates from the camera view. This is how it turned out (see pictures).

Sorry that was confusing to read, i know. My problem is that since the floor that I have the explode modifier set on is subdivided in a way that it there are tons of seems everywhere the mesh was subdivided. I was just wondering if there was an easy solution to fixing the problem.

Thanks!

Attachments

Sorry, I intended to upload these images.

Attachments

I think what you are looking for is sticky co-ordinates…

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Manual/Textures/Options/Map_Input#Input_Source
Map To Stick instead of UV

Sorry, I figured it out finally. There were several duplicated meshes under it and that was what was interfering.