I’m trying to replicate as best i can this kitchen but have no one around to suggest points to focus on. If anyone can see things wrong with the modelling, lighting or shading, please feel free to post below.
Right now I have an area light set to 60m @ 50k with a desaturated hdri on 10. I’m trying to avoid over exposure on the walls so that detail can retained for post. Does anyone have a better lighting suggestion I could try?
Heres my list of To Do’s based on this test render:
- Apples too shiny and weird green
- Lemons look orange
- Gold doesn’t look like metal
- Stretching on light marble
- Noticable repeating of tiles
- change floor texture
- change stool texture
- lighten lemon holder
- add hand towel
- add watermelon on cutting board
- add ceiling material
- drawer and cupboard handle material
- light and shade stove so its not as flat
- link material on furthest tap
- what is line in corner behind plant?
- fix lighting causing over exposure of areas
- check / increase bevel on counter tops
- seam on far right back countertop
- sinks are total black
- corner too dark