Material + Halo

Does anybody have some idea, how to mix normal material with Halo material? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think you would have to have the normal material as the first material and the halo as the second, and use a mix in the node system… Also the halo material would probably have to be transparent, so that only the halos are there… Then when the node is mixed it should be that the halos are on top of the normal material… but I have not tried this before… So I can try later and see if I can get this to work…

Aaron

Well I tested a few ideas and… none of them worked… I tried to get a single material to have a halo and an underliying material, but it is the same problem as I have had with transparency… For a node: if you make it transparent… everything is transparent… If you make it a haloe… everything is a halo…

So the only… easy… way that you can get what I think you are wanting is to have 2 different models, and materials… one for the base material, and another for the halo… Other than that I have no idea how to get to work…

Hope that helps…

Aaron