Material Shaders to Blender Game?

Hey

I am so very new to Blender and quite frankly struggle at the simplest tasks without the help of a tutorial. Recently I created an image in Blender Cycles, a hologram logo, created through the use of node editor under materials. However as soon as I place it in my game world in Blender Game and press play the object no longer renders the way its suppose to. its just an object, no hologram, no nothing. I am in dire need of help, I don’t know how to fix it, even if it can be fixed. I tried google and youtube, sadly no luck. Please help.

I have attached the rendered image in cycles and the exact same image during a game test:

maybe it will help. I don’t know. Thank you

The game engine does not use the cycles render engine (in cycles you would be talking about seconds per frame rather than frames per second in a real time game engine !) so any materials you create in cycles will not work in the game engine. You can bake various properties of the cycles materials to an image texture (Render / Bake panel) but you would have to remake the material properties in the blender renderer

A work around for this to render out the hologram with alpha and then textur it to a plane in the game engine.

I have no idea what you are talking about but you have pointed me in a direction and I now can investigate further. thank you!! I mean it! I’m sure there is a tutorial out there somewhere, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, so i found a tutorial on how to bake objects. the result was exactly the same so went into Blender Render and deleted the nodes in order to remake the material properties. the nodes i used in Blender Cycles where not available so i could not make the desired hologram. can you suggest anything else please? thank you