Sorry its in german, but maybe someone here on the board can help me out
in translating it in english?

Here´s the link:

KLICK

Bye, Olaf.

Does it really NEED the flash plugins?

Well, do we really need a browser, do we really need blender, do we relly
need an OS…,

If you don´t wanna use it, it´s ok throw it away!

Bye, Olaf.

sorry if i sounded sarcastic, I wasn’t trying to. I’m at school right now, and they have (deliberately) configured these systems without flash. I wanted to read the tutorial but couldn’t. It’s also the 1st blender tutorial I’ve seen with flash. Most of them are static and seem to work fine, so I was just wondering if flash was really essential to this tutorial. I’ll know for sure when I view it from home, tonight.

As I said above the tutorial was made espacially for blender beginners,
with the WINK application you can record your mousemovements and clicks,
so a new blender user can follow the tutorial more easilly, that´s all.
It´s more of a videotutorial, than a HTML one.

Are you a german speaker? I need help :wink: :smiley: . (as you can read above my
english isn´t really good…).

Bye, Olaf.

And if you put it in html google can translate it

Good tutorial. I don’t know any german, and I understood 98% of what you did in the tutorial. The actions are pretty self explanatory (though perhaps not if you’re a beginner). I would help if I knew German :P. Maybe you can plug the text you’ve created into one of the online translators and just through it back into the tut.

Cheers,

b01c

Looks nicely done but I don’t know any german, you need an english version. :wink:

Well I got around to seeing it. Well done! :slight_smile: I know most of those tricks, but it’s a very good way to do a tutorial(even though it does use flash). some controls to increase the mouse speed would be nice.
I don’t speak German, but you’re English isn’t that bad. At least not on the forum.

I can speak some German (not fluently), and it’s nice to see some tutorials that are in one language, but can benefit many. Easy to follow, and the only problem I found is that us 1024x768 people can’t see the whole thing (thing, for lack of better words).

hehe its fun to watch and not no whats going on :smiley:

Nice tutorial!
Almost finished translating it…
Will send translation this evening (22:00-23:00 GMT+1)
(used http://www.dict.cc for the words I didn’t know)

OK, thank you very much for that, so the next thing I do is making an english
one…

Bye, Olaf.

nice job - thx

schönes tut olaf - cu @ polis

so long

Superb tutorial but, unfortunately, I dont stay good with german language :wink:

as others have mentioned - awesome tutorial.
I also have no German understanding, but i managed to understand about 70% of what you did, and why you did it. As soon as you make the english version i will be thrilled to bits. I have always been looking for a tutorial similar to this.
Thanks so much.

Also i have just noticed you made that Wheel tutorial too - i have to say that was one of the best tuts to follow _b.
Nice gallery btw- some top work

Great tut! My sugestion is to use a small Blender window and not an full screen one. This way we could see the entire window into our browser window. :smiley:

I folowed the tutorial (the visual part :smiley: ) and the result is:

http://www.geocities.com/cristimihaescu/temp/test_tut.jpg

I dont know why appear the strange oblique “line” over the sphear when I check Raytracing shadow for the area lamp!???

Thanks for all the nice comments so far.
@gudi3d: I´ve scaled my Blenderwindow down, but maybe not enough, the
next one will be better…

@criss: seems to be the ratrayced shadow problem -> in Blender 2.34
there´s a button in the Materialsbuttons to correct it, it´s called “Bias”.
btw. have you relly used a an aerealight? I would suggest to scale the aerea-
light up for softer shadows (in the lamp buttons theres a “size” button).

UglyMike has send me an english translation, thank you UglyMike. I´ll update
the tutorial soon and put it online…

Bye, Olaf.

Thanks, olaf, the strange “line” was the end of area-light square (I don’t understand why don’t appears like a smoth curve).
PS: I dont find the BIAS button. :-?