Matt Heimlich - Sketchbook

Attachments aren’t working :frowning: It’s a good looking model though from the previous posts.

Hmm… I’ll try again

Great work Matt. It is coming along great.

Working on a weekend sculpt project. If I like how it turns out I’ll be continuing on to at least a basic rig of the character. Lost that old man head in a hard drive failure, sadly :frowning:

Did some more work on the head.

Attachments

Hey, these are great! :slight_smile:
Just a quick question, where did you get the skin textures? I’ve been trying to find good skin textures for ages! :frowning:

You mean for that old man head? It was hand-painted (which made it really sad to lose) but you should check out 3d.sk if you want some really excellent human skin reference for projection painting.

Didn’t have a ton of time yesterday/today, so I’ve just finished placing teeth. Not looking forward to sculpting them all…

Did some sculpting on the gums. Tired of looking at teeth, might go back and do some more detail on the body now, or tackle the horns. Might be time to move from Sketchbook to WIP as well?

Did some teeth sculpting today. As much as I love sculpting… I HATE teeth sculpting.

Well done! :yes:

Teeth (mostly) done, back to the head and body!

Lots more sculpting today + stepping stone retopo to redistribute quads.

Great little details, all the wrinkles and folds impress me.

@m9105826: Yeah, I do know of that…but they all cost…:\

Is there any way you can post up a drop box link or something to that head, with the skin shader?