Maxima et le poste treize:

i was hint hinting at the mods :smiley: I was not aware the Gallery was solely for stills, and it would dissapoint me if this was set aside as unworthy. At least the screens are gallery worthy (considering they’re GE, this is very very very very impressive)

Cyborg Dragon
("The GLSL work makes it even more incredible. Once this is complete this should be used
to advertise the BGE side-by-side with Yo-Frankie)

Fantastique Yo-Frankie, quand je pense que j’avais posté la recette de la Tarte aux abricots à la
crème abricot:D lorsque le 21 juin le Real Time Shadows avait fait son apparition sur le site Yo-Frankie
http://www.yofrankie.org/?p=206#comments
Une révolution!, pour moi c’est devenu un jour anniversaire du Blender GLSL! :slight_smile:

Fantasy-Yo Frankie, when I think I posted the recipe for Apricot Tart to
apricot cream:D on June 21 when Real Time Shadows had appeared on the site-Yo Frankie
http://www.yofrankie.org/?p=206 # comments
A revolution!, For me it became a day anniversary of Blender GLSL!:slight_smile:

The Oracle
(“this looks wonderful! - - - - - ceci semble formidables!”)

thank you The Oracle

GreasyMny
(Je ne suis pas francais, je viens de Montreal (Quebec). )

Ah! Montréal, le Québec, c’est un beau pays ou à noël la neige tient bon:cool:. Nous en France, en région
parisienne on n’a pas de neige qui tienne mais ce qu’on appelle de la soupe, eau de pluie + neige +
pollution urbaine = bouillon gris (au secours!):no:

Ah Montreal, Quebec, is a beautiful country or snow Christmas good wishes:cool:. We in France, region
Paris was no snow but that takes what is called a soup, rain + snow +
urban pollution = gray broth (help!):no:

LeFaquin
(Originally Posted by Cyborg Dragon View Post
The GLSL work makes it even more incredible. Once this is complete this should be used to
advertise the BGE side-by-side with Yo-Frankie I totally agree…This is some serious stuff !

J’aprouve entièrement. Excellent travail ! Continue)

thank you LeFaquin!!!

Cloud_GL
(C’est beau ces screenshots! Mais comme as tu fait l’antialias dans les images?? Ou est-ce que ces sont des renders?)

il n’y a pas d’anti-aliasing en effet, je monte simplement en résolution de 1024 768 pixel à 1600 1200 pixel
pour les captures d’écran pour plus de détail. Et l’image 1600 1200 pixel est converti en 1024 768 pixel dans
photoshop afin d’obtenir l’héritage des détails que la haute résolution le permet dans un plus petit format.
Donc, ce ne sont pas des rendu mais bien de la 3d temps réels boosté aux pixel!
L’autre avantage de cette méthode de bricoleur, c’est quelle permet d’avoir des documents de plus grande
qualité à l’impression sur papier photo.:smiley:

Cloud_GL
(C’est beau ces screenshots! Mais comme as tu fait l’antialias dans les images?? Ou est-ce que ces sont des renders?)

there was no anti-aliasing in effect, I simply rises resolution 1024 768 pixel to pixel 1600 1200
for the screenshots for more details. And 1600 1200 pixel image is converted into pixel in 1024 768
photoshop to obtain details of the legacy that allows high resolution in a smaller format.
So they are not reported but the real-time 3D boosted the pixel!
The other advantage of this method handyman is what allows for more documents
quality printing on photo paper.:smiley:

Bon à voir vous travaillez toujours sur la partie. Les nouvelles captures d’écran sont grands!

Bien faite Deloince. Je pense que c’est un peu tros des polygons, mais c’est sur tout excellent. Bon effort, et continue ton train de travail.

I’m still amazed at the pure detail and complexity of this game.
Glad to see your still working on it!
The site is looking very nice as well.

Je suis toujours stupéfait au détail pure et de la complexité de ce jeu.
Heureux de voir votre encore travailler sur elle !
Le site cherche très bien ainsi.

HyperReal
(Bien faite Deloince. Je pense que c’est un peu tros des polygons,
mais c’est sur tout excellent. Bon effort, et continue ton train de travail. )

C’est vrai qu’on à vraiment l’impression de trop de polygones, mais je suis très attentif à la
distribution de nombres de faces dans les objets. Il y a peut être quelques aberration polygonal
j’en connais leurs nature et leurs emplacement et je les retravaillerai prochainement.

Récemment et c’est pittoresque, j’ai posté chez YoFrankie le problème des textures face alpha
blending (transp), dont les objets qui en sont activés (du feuillage sur une rivière) deviennent
invisibles quand l’un se trouve devant l’autre, post 53, http://www.yofrankie.org/?p=593#comments
Juste après avoir posté je découvre le bouton du Clip Alpha qui éradique le problème, et en plus
permet l’affichage des ombres portées, ce qui est impossible avec le simple bouton Alpha.
Tout cela pour dire qu’il va être plus judicieux de travailler les fleurs et le feuillage du niveaux avec
deux à trois fois moins de polygones, mais cela n’éradique entièrement pas le problème…

Le plus grand ralentissement du jeux provient de la nature des materiels utilisé. En effet il y en un
grand nombre, et le problème vient surtout du fait qu’ils sont tous à peu près à la même
dimension de 1024 pixel, et de même pour les textures bump normal map! aux fil du temps, en
ajoutant des textures j’ai vue la fluidité à la baisse, je vais donc orienter l’ensemble du materiel
vers un format de 512pixel pour les texture et 512, 256 pixel pour les normal maps.

HyperReal
(Deloince well done. I think it’s a little tros of polygons,
but all excellent. Good effort, and continues to train your work. )

It is true that we really feel too many polygons, but I am very attentive to the
distribution of numbers of faces in objects. There may be some aberration polygonal
I know their nature and their location and I again soon.

Recently and it is picturesque, I posted at YoFrankie the problem facing alpha textures
blending (transp), including objects that are activated (the foliage on a river) become
invisible when one is faced with another post 53, http://www.yofrankie.org/?p=593 # comments
Just after posting I discovered the button clip Alpha that removes the problem, and more
allows the display of shadows, which is impossible with the simple button Alpha.
All this to say he will be wiser to work flowers and foliage levels with two to three
times more polygons, but not entirely n’éradique the problem …

The biggest slowdown in the games comes from the nature of the materials used.
Indeed there in a many, and the problem is mainly because they are all at about the
same 1024 pixel size, and even for normal map textures bump! to over time, adding
textures I saw fluidity in the fall, I will direct all material to a 512pixel format for
texture and 512, 256 pixels for normal maps.

very nice work… definetely the best game engine stuff i’ve seen so far… i like the style.

about the gallery stuff… no it’s not for stills or animations only. game engine things can fit in there too, but mostly, i think, the idea is to have finished stuff in there. this is still work in progress, and is also up to the author if he wants to declare some of the shots for example, finished.

(sorry, i didn’t read all the pages, the language here is just too obscure :slight_smile: )

.b

I have not read all the post, but I believe that the comments were extremely good.:eyebrowlift:
So therefore I do not know where are you wrote the story in the game.
I want to know me as you have managed to come to this idea.
So if you could answer these questions.:eyebrowlift:

All the listed issues, I asked to help and we also help you decide what to do, how to begin to plan anything at all.:eyebrowlift:
I personally began in 1000, I make things. Of which are most often were the game, and once before and movies.
None of the things that I went I did not make finished.
The reasons are mostly stupid.
I do not like the idea, I could not make imaginary or not look good and similar nonsense.
But finally I decided to create something and to complete.
So why me about how to move at all.
How to invent a character, animal, house, whatever.
Sketch or something completely different.
I pray let all who have an opinion for a response, especially’d creator of this beautiful game.

Et l’image 1600 1200 pixel est converti en 1024 768 pixel dans
photoshop afin d’obtenir l’héritage des détails que la haute résolution le permet dans un plus petit format.
Donc, ce ne sont pas des rendu mais bien de la 3d temps réels boosté aux pixel!

Ah! J’entend maintenant XD

Cloud_GL
29-Apr-08, 00:26
6 post
(A tu fais de tests du jeu en fonctionnement? Ou les images sont seulement des renders?)

Cloud_GL
04-Nov-08, 00:35
94 post

Cloud_GL,
Cela fait deux fois:evilgrin: que tu me demande si c’est image sont des renders! pour mes prochain screenshot je métrai d’office
un texte à ton intention pour te dire que ce n’est pas un render… XD!:yes:

Cloud_GL
29-Apr-08, 00:26
6 posts
(A you do testing of the game running? Or the images are only renders?)

Cloud_GL
04-Nov-08, 00:35
94 posts
(It’s nice these screenshots! But as you done in the anti-images? Or is it that these are renders?)

Cloud_GL,
It is two times:evilgrin: that you wonder if it renders the image are! for my next screenshot I meters of office
a text to your intention to tell you that this is not a render … XD!:yes:

Cloud_GL!!!, cette image est bien un screenshot, elle n’est pas un render!:yes:
A très bientôt l’ami!

Cloud_GL!, This image is indeed a screenshot, it is not a render!:yes:
A friend very soon!
Cloud_GL!!!,-cette-image-est-bien-un-screnshot,-elle-n’est-pas-un-render.jpg

Attachments

If that is sand he’s rolling on then it’s a bit too glossy. Unless that’s the art style of course.
Looks slippery.

AniCator,
Exact AniCator, va donc à cette adresse http://deloincejp.cgsociety.org/gallery/ Exact AniCator, is therefore at this address http://deloincejp.cgsociety.org/gallery/
(Les textures normals maps sont des essais et non aucune attention particulière dans le détail,
se qui rend un aspect très luisant et immature dans le traitement de l’image.

Textures normals maps are not any tests and attention
to detail, is making a very shiny and immature in the image. ):stuck_out_tongue:

Anicator,

Anicator, je disais déjas cela dans le poste #76 Old 03-Nov-08, 19:17
(N’espérez pas voir un travail d’orfèvre concernant les normal map car j’ai converti mes textures directement
avec CrazyBump, sans retouche dans Photoshop… Sacrilège!)
:eek:

Anicator, dejas I said that in the post #76 Old 03-Nov-08, 19:17
(Do not see a swanky on normal map because I converted my textures directly
with CrazyBump without editing in Photoshop… Sacrilege!)
:eek:

AniCator
http://deloincejp.cgsociety.org/gallery/692358/

('Le Poste Treize bucolique, screenshot 3d temps réel GLSL

Voici l’application des textures bump maping, ombres portées et autre joyaux du nouveau blender GE.
N’espérez pas voir un travail d’orfèvre concernant les normal map car j’ai converti simplement l’ensemble
des textures avec CrazyBump, sans retoucher les avec Photoshop.

(translate.google French English)
Le Poste Treize bucolique, real-time 3D screenshot GLSL

Here is the application maping bump textures, shadows and other jewels of the new blender GE.
Do not see a swanky on normal map because I simply converted all
CrazyBump with textures, without editing with Photoshop)