Maya or 3DSMax ?

SatoriGFX

Take your oppinions and get a job.

“You’re a fucked up piece of shit.”

A little touchy are we?

“The one poser on these forums that
I would love to beat the crap out of.”

Well, you could certainly try. Would you like my address?

“Take your oppinions and get a job.”

And I suppose you could do the same as well.

I really have no idea why you are so upset. You made a statement that few people with any perspective would agree with. You may “like” Lightwave more than Maya and it probably represents a better “value” than Maya (or at least it did). But to say it is, without exception, far better than Maya is a little bold. Don’t you think? Better at what? Better at everything? Better for “you”? Better for “everyone”? What specifically makes it better? And if Lightwave is so clearly superior, why does the rest of the cg industry generally consider Maya the superior application and prove it with their wallets? I mean, would it not make sense for these cg houses to use the, in your mind, clearly superior Lightwave which has always been cheaper? Does that make “any” sense to you?

Anyhow. swear and threaten away. I find it quite amusing. Not surprised though. That’s usually the route people take when they don’t have anything reasonable to add.

SatoriGFX.

Anyhow. swear and threaten away. I find it quite amusing. Not surprised though. That’s usually the route people take when they don’t have anything reasonable to add.

Of course a depressing amount of traffic on the forums Is along these lines. Must be frustrating for kib…

Zarficle (who wonders why he even bothers checking the forums)

“Of course a depressing amount of traffic on the forums Is along these lines. Must be frustrating for kib…”

I’m sure it is. I guess I am not innocent in this. I did call dickie’s comments ridiculous. I always seem to bite when someone makes, what I see as, outrageous statements though.

“Zarficle (who wonders why he even bothers checking the forums)”

There’s still some good stuff to be gleaned from forums. But I agree. Over at the Cinema 4D forum at Postforum (been learning C4D) there is a decent amount of mud being slung around.

It’s the price you pay for having a relatively open forum I guess.

SatoriGFX.

Whoa guys, I did not made this topic so I could create a flame war ! Please don’t fight :frowning: