Mazda Super Deformed

Hello guys!

I love cars and i always want to create a Super Deformed car to play with,…so i did it with Blender, I learn so many stuff with that kind of project! i hope you will like it!

Made with Blender, Substance Designer, Painter and Photoshop

80 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Looks really cool.

1 Like

My weekend start perfectly well and it’s begin with this post! Thank you very much!

1 Like

thank you very much!

Very nice!

I’m intrigued as to what Mazda it is based on - is that the reference pic in ‘planche_tendance’ ?

1 Like

Look great, love such chibi cars :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks amazing, well done

1 Like

Yes, it’s the reference to the car on the Reference board. Green and Yellow then i add the stickers with Substance Painter and Photoshop

1 Like

Nice, any idea what the model name is? If if you have a link to the original pic I’ve got a friend who is into Japanese cars I’d love to send it to him

1 Like

Sorry i had spend
all my time on pinterest searching for cool design (Hot road car) but i didn’t pin any of them… just drag and drop in a folder…

1 Like

Found it: https://silodrome.com/mazda-rx-3/

Good old google image reverse search!

Great! that’s it! Thank you for Sharing that with us! thank you!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Yes I see that!!! thank you very much Bartv! I made this car on my free time during my training lesson on UE4… i didn’t know…not so far away from that day that I will be on the #Feature on Blender Artist! My weekend start well!!! thanks to you guys!!!

That looks incredible! How long did this take for you to create?

1 Like

5 days of work, at the time
The hard part was to recreate the Deformed car. There is no blueprint for this! so with paper and pen I draw what i want to modeled.

As long as I avanced in the modeling, i wanted to stop it because it’s consiuming my time and I wanted to learn other programs on the side. With blender, modeling is pure gold, you can do things very easely and I think that convinced me to continue the project.

I’m proud because I finished what I had in my head and people seems to like it lool

So when you have a project even if it’s time consiuming… you need to reach the finish line no Matter what! maybe you have gold in your hand and you don’t know yet!

2 Likes

Oh wow, that’s pretty cool. Congrats for sticking with it and finishing.

1 Like

love the model. The topology is also quite curious. Congrats on top row and thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thanks to you guys for replied, liked et commented! we all need to learn from each other!