Mclaren Senna 2019

Mclaren Senna 2019 visualization project i have been working on for a while now. I did a bunch of test renders on her https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RYwlyy and i chose one that i expanded upon. As seen below!

The whole project was done in blender, using some pbr textures for the carbon fiber and the interior fabric. The rest is using procedurals for the car paint for example.

Love to get some feedback on it!

62 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

WOOOOOW! I saw your profile. You have learned s much in just 3 years. This is amazing!

But the rims looks too dark. Is that how it is supposed to be?

2 Likes

Love the lighting! Good job!

1 Like

I really like this dude! It’s detail in incredible!. I would like to both make one and buy one! (If I could)

1 Like

Thx! :smiley: yeah i have been pushing myself rly hard on my spare time to “master” the 3D game.
Well its how its suppose to be, i got alot of comments on that the wheels was rly dark, the idea was just using 2 light sources from above to create some kind of darker “mood” of the picture. But still retain a crisp and well lit look at the same time, i juggled with the balance alot!

2 Likes

congrats on top row! This model looks great!
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

looks great,for the tyres i would try to expand the top light to barely touch the rims of the tyres for subtle reflections,or placeing one or two lights at the height of the tyre center for fill light/reflections,at the side.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley:

Love your work btw, i used boxcutter and hardops quite a bit in the making of this!

Thx! yeah i defiantly will be doing some more experimentation with the lighting!

aw jeez. dies of honor

1 Like