Me and my Serious Feliniousity. Read inside.

valarking, I think that you are very brave to come out like this. Most people would think that you were quite disturbed. I can tell though, by your convincing and bullet proof logic, that you really are a serious cat in human form. I just don’t know why other people can’t see this.
Maybe you could convince them by sharing your serious cat past life and thoughts, I sure hope so, it’s just kind of sad to see all of them shaking their heads in disbelief.

A question though, does being a serious cat in human form affect being wiccan?

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4069/killcatnd5.gif

This is a VERY serious cat.

1 Like

I have two questions

1. I want to be a serious cat. Where can I sign up to get my serious cat identification card?
  2. I am already a giant robot in human form. Will becoming a serious cat affect my status as a giant robot in human form? Is it possible to become a giant robot serious cat in human form?

I am already a giant robot in human form

Wow, man, I am totally impressed! Are you loaded up with all of the high tech geeky weapons anyone could desire?

Wouldn’t you suffer from multiple personality disorder if you became a serious cat in human form as well?

I say, we need answers to these questions asap!

This is crazy. Don’t you guys think that CD is really just some bored guy making a fool out of himself on our forum to be funny?

I mean, first, CD, you started ranting about your Christianity. And now your Christo-Draconity. Meanwhile, you’re insulting members of our community’s religion, beliefs and other meaningful things. Then you snap when we make fun of you, and your ability to get pissed off about all this stupid shit we say about the stuff you post. I mean, it’s really quite funny.

P.S. I’m a frickin’ human being, in the form of a human being! In all seriousness man. Answer my Private Message! Are are you scared that I was right?

Don’t you guys think that CD is really just some bored guy making a fool out of himself on our forum to be funny?
Either that, or he may be very smart and giving folks (or himself) an alternative to teevee. Whatever, I have to say he has certainly generated a lot of traffic!

Edit

Another question, does cat sausage have to contain cat, and is it kosher?

Bored, maybe, but I don’t think he’s trying to be funny. That post about

his imaginary friend (Draconity) being more powerful than Valarking’s Serious Feliniousity is a hallmark of a fundamentalist mindset. These guys seriously lack a sense of humor when it comes to their belief system. Makes ya wonder what they’re growing in Kansas besides corn and soybeans.

I found the answer, I can be both a serious cat and a giant robot. Here is a picture of me in my previous life. Thank you internet for helping me find my identity!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/exposedcircuitry/giantrobocat.jpg
I am a giant robot serious cat who is trapped in a human body.

Feliniousity is all i was looking for!!! I’m in!!

I draw my protection glyphs with fluffy little cat paws now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/sago/Pics/SeriousCat.gif

I hope this thread doesn’t deteriorate into something requiring moderators attention…

Bam, got my attention already, and its both funny and sad at the same time.

locked both of them till it can be discussed with the other mods.

Alltaken