It looks great! Keep the videos and screens coming.
This is amazing, I really love this…I cannot state enough how much this ‘hits the spot’ for me…great work…the team should be really proud.
Thanks! We’ll keep it in mind!
Thank you! I’m glad you think so.
Happy New Year!)
beautyful concept art and visual game style ! All the best for your project,
Wow, this is great!
So much style!
I’m certainly following this project.
Thanks! We try)
Mechanic 8230 (Test 0.06). News:
— Zoom in and zoom out;
— New top menu;
— New music;
— New icon design;
— The dominant green color.
Let’s play from MetroidJunkie!
really awesome ey keep it up bro !!!
its very creative and professional.
Amazing work! Keep it coming.
The Demo Pre-Alpha v0.4 of Mechanic 8230 is released!
- Cardinal changes of the top menu from which will moving down the panel for display details of the radiation-protective suit. There are also new location in top menu for chips and added two new icons: messages from the robot and the button for opening panel with radiation-protective suit.
Modified and icons of the top menu;
- New selection of objects as a light green outline;
- Adding to the basic of style the dominant light green glow which will emphasize manufacturability;
- The language in the game will be only Russian and English, now the choice is made in the main menu and the whole thing is saved;
- The serious visual changes in the main menu;
- Realized the game settings and their preservation, such as: language selection, sound volume, screen resolution, shadow. This is a huge step, thanks to Andrei Voloshin;
- The PDA now performs the function of an automatic translator, information from chips is displayed in the language that was selected in the menu. And it was enlarged to fit more text.
- New system of saving via Global dict, thanks for the help to Andrey Voloshin;
- Improved and completed the script, the feed of which will be through chips, messages from the robot and of course through the visual;
- In the process of creating the unique and awesome soundtracks for Mechanic 8230, from Alexandr Zhelanov, 3 of which are already available in the demo. You can listen to them in our blog;
- New painted poster in which cable car located against a background of a shelter.
Game settings and save via Global dict in the Mechanic 8230.
- Switching between two languages Russian and English;
- Screen resolution, only 18;
- Sound volume consisting of 4 positions, from 0 to 100;
- Turn on and off shadows;
- Vsync of 3 positions. Testing is necessary, since we did not have a suitable monitor (it probably does not work);
- Save changes via Global dict.
Now you can find our Patreon page and support us financially that would be great! Link>>
That guy is huge
New character design.