Mechanical Dandelion

That’s all right, do not be afraid to ask!

1. Tha background came from the site unsplash.com, it’s a stock photography website, where you can find high-quality images for free.
  2. So I render the image and get the result in a separate window. On the top left corner, there will be a menu - View and Image. Go to Image, choose Save As and then you just choose the directory where you want your image to be saved :slight_smile:
    I hope my explanations are clear :smiley:
1 Like

Clear as a sun.
1.How did you manage to make the flower’s part that float with air to be so curvy like?
2. You said you used scatter add-on and selected the object (flower’s thingie that float). Here you modeled the object and made it curvy like first or did you do the other thing around?

1 Like

Good to hear.

1. I used curves. To make it easier to work with, when you select curves, use path - this way the angle of the curve is easy to control. After I used mirror modifier and to make it work correctly, you will convert curve to mesh.
  2. Yes, I modelled the object - one flower’s thing. Hm, how can I say it… so, the base (bottom metal thing) is just straight. Then the main stem - curved. Then all the other elements - angeled.

Nice concept.
The lower part is the seed. I made an animated realistic version of the seeds floating away from the main flower stem in other app.

1 Like

Ah, the seed! Thank you! Where can I see your animation?

Hi, you can see it here: https://youtu.be/CDVcioQzzpA

I am working on converting some of my work to blender.
and here: https://www.digitvisions.co.uk/animating

1 Like

Looking good! Keep it up!

1 Like

You can convert non-mesh to mesh by what mean?

1 Like

It’s simple - menu Object - Convert to - Mesh from Curve. It also works the other way around. I use these a lot, as I started as an illustrator and worked with vector graphics a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Neat. It is so simple you suspect it is not real. I’ll be sure to use it too

1 Like

Waiting for your work then :wink:

I recently working on a project that is supposed to be submitted, but am having problems with the FBX export, and having a one look at it. I will sure be notifying you when I upload

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Wow! Thank you so much!

1 Like

This is Fabulous! A simple, elegant idea that you’ve thoroughly brought to life. I particularly love your use of colour and depth of field, it makes this feel warm and inviting and it’s perfect for the playfulness of the concept. Great choices and excellent work, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you! I am happy to hear that!

Wow this looks awesome for just a quick project. Well done!

1 Like

Thank you!