Medieval fantasy RPG

ok here it is I hope.
1st axe= Axe.blend (870 KB)
2nd axe= Two-HandedAxe.blend (1.15 MB)
Shield= Shield.blend (1.47 MB)

And the dagger? Did you try downloading it because it worked for me when I downloaded.
I tried redownloading them all and it worked hopefully it works for you.

srry i couldnt get so much work done on time guys. I am kind of slow and busy. Right now, im working on 1 armor, 2 shields, 1 spear, and 2 helmets. I’ll try to rush the concept so that you guys get it fast. so be please be patient guys. :frowning:

lol its alright don’t try to rush. I just had a lot of time on my hands that one day and I was BORED. So I modeled some stuff

An axe with texture on it, that’s more like it!

Some of the normals in the two handed axe are facing the wrong way, a simple “CTRL+N” in edit mode to recalculate the normals should help.

hmm it wasn’t that way for me. but I will see what I can do.

oh ok yea I forgot to test it and play the game so I didn’t get to see those.

ok I flipped the normals so HOPEFULLY this is the last time I am uploading this axe.

Two-HandedAxe (2).blend (1.16 MB)

Ok guys,

I worked on 1 armour, and 1 helmet. I will get the other helmet , 2 shields and the weapon done later but for now i just wanted to submit this because i felt bad not showing any progress.

So here is the armor, pretty simple and lame, i spent about 30 minutes on this:

and the helmet took me about 1 minute:

and for fun i drew the main character wearing nothing just to add on to it in the future for the next armor:

comments and crits welcom guys. I hope u like it :smiley:

I think it looks really great although sorry the only thing that I don’t like is the red hair coming out of the helmet. I think it looks too much like some type of helmet from a different civilization and it kind of looks a little too foreign for the setting. But other than that it looks really great nice job.

NEW MODELS
I will explain from left to right in the pic.
Axes
first one is just a casual low level axe.
Then there is a small, fast axe but it does lower damage but that makes up for its speed.
Then there is the throwing axe. A small throwable axe for hitting distant enemies.
Other
Book, crate, and another crate, not much to say about them.
Oh and this is all under 1,000 vertices in total.

Axes.blend (1.46 MB)
when you open the file first click on the light crate and in matierals turn off transparency it is what is causing the “bug” I have noted below

I noticed some odd bug. I could see some of the parts of the lighter crate through the crate?? odd and I don’t know how to fix it. I tried flipping some of the normals but that did nothing.

Look at the lighter colored crate
All this happens when I start the game

@zbryanz: thnks for the feed back on the helmet. If u don’t like it then we will not add it. I like the new models, they look great. Good job man.

I worked on a spear which might be one of the only models i will contribute to this game (because this isn’t my job) I know I am bad at modeling but i thought it might be fun to give u guys this:

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/7797/blender2011062318455147.png
By suhailabtu at 2011-06-23

link:http://www.mediafire.com/?3x1harguue9wvog

i hope u like this guys. :smiley:

No I like it I think we should add it it is just that I think that it needs to loose the hair but thats up to blubernuget but it looks great anyways that is pretty good for only half an hour of work, and WOW real rice spear. cool, and it is also is low poly so nice job. thanks :slight_smile:

@ zbryanz: You might want to try turning off ztransp and the alpha sort on the faces. Sometimes that helps for me.

@blubernuget: Is it cool if I try working on the monster? I’m really excited for the game, but I want something to work on.@blubernuget[/U][/B]

oh haha wow thanks salba4 I didn’t even notice that that was on.

hey salba4 you did a nice job on the enviroment maybe you can do more of that. Or go ahead and do a monster I am sure that blubernuget wouldn’t care and I think it would turn out great

@I_Love_Learning: We need sound effects, so that would be great! Is there anything else that you are good with?

@Quantum:It’s being programmed in BGE/python. We are REALLYY in need of a programmer. We have everything we need to make a good game but the programmer.

Salba4: If you mean modeling monsters? Then of course!

zbryanz: Awesome work man! I can really tell you’ve been working your tail off and its impressive. I love all of the axes! Ans the boxes and book are very well done. I’ll be adding them in-game.

@GAGgc: That concept art is great! Exactly what I’m looking for. He even looks like the main character:) The armor looks great as well

Sorry I havn’t been on. I was at a theme park. I’ll be working for a while tonight and I’ll see if I can get some updates posted!

hey blubernuget am I part of the team yet cuz I am not on the first post?

How could I have forgotten?! Added you

Ok thanks :slight_smile: