Medusa

great render. can i ask you to post the uv map of her face?

WOW This is really good man!!!
keep up the good work :slight_smile:

I love it!
Excellent from concept to execution. :smiley:

Great work! I like how the comic style is perfectly transferred into 3D. Though I think she is going for the curly look in the concept. Check out the way the straight snakes look at what’s happening.

Thank you sooooooooooo much everyone :yes:

@dyf here is the face uv map texture… it’s little creepy :stuck_out_tongue:

-Nita

Excellent work.

I would just like to say, the gestures of this model are great. It really comes to life.
(edit) nita, you might get a better unwrap using the ‘live unwrap’ feature. basically you unwrap normally, then you pin vertexes that you want either a) to move, or b) to stay in place. Now once you have activated live unwrap, you can adjust the pinned vertexes and the rest of the UV coords will optimize in real time as you do so.

Great Stuff !!! hope to see more… Many thumbs up!

This made me smile on what has been a pretty crappy week, so thanks for sharing it.

Nice character and great work ! It’s nice to see the hair … very alive!

I was thinking the same… Maybe to much of the…mmm…maybe not that much… :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, amazing work, I love how you bring that 2D-girl to life! The pose, the expresion…Awesome!

Great work! Very cool style, was very faithful to the original concept, congrats! :slight_smile:

…that is so good.
Awesome!

Excellent concept, and excellent implementation. Love her expression.You nailed that one.

Quick question: her cheeks and the tip of her nose seem a little washed out, and I couldn’t identify anything on the UV map that indicated that. Is that on purpose?

awesome stuff duks … love it … :slight_smile:

Unbelievable i am new, & to see how blender can create something like that is just astonishing
Thumbs up mate :slight_smile:

Thank you @polterbyte :slight_smile: i didn’t put much details on face… as i wanted it look similar to 2d image… so yes it was on purpose… :yes:

-Nita

Really good picture. Love everything here !!

Bravo !

Haha! Funny and sexy. Great character!
Good example how 3d can bring something new to the original work.

Loving the snakes!

Awsome! I love it! Perhaps on a narrative plan, in the clay version she should look into the camera, as if turned into stone by her own looks in the mirror?
:slight_smile: