Menu messed up...

Hi, I am making a game, not a good one but it’s a my first, and when I load the image to the mesh plain (my menu) it ends up putting my image on there but, like 4 times, as if it’s too small, my problem is that I don’t know how to scale the image to fit the menu without going back to paint or gimp and editing it…Can someone please help me…Ha, yea i kno, corny name for a game (roller pigs 2010) but a friend suggests that it be named that…

What appears when I press play with “using blender materials on” (when i turn it off, it doesn’t show ne thing but a black surface, so exact opposite of what everyone says)

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/restinmyeyes/blenderstuck.gif

I just need to know how to scale the image and move it on the plain, if that’s not the problem, then please tell me what is…

Thank you

In object mode, select the plane with the background. Press F. Split your main window and on one side change it to UV. Right click that plane and center your rectangle over the image. Next, add another L to roller.

Oh, also don’t use Blender Materials. I find it slows it down a little more so stick to UV.

Thanx, I’ll try it…and yea, i didn’t realize i had 1 L in roller…

I have never even used that, thanks alot. I have always wondered how to do UV Mapping for blender…

Thanks
Rest