Thanks for that info about this new pie menus. I will have a look at it.
This was a fast update.
I know there is a lot of information missing,
but i had no time to test it myself on the weekend.
To your questions:
- [W] is the default special menu. It adds a menu to the top or to the bottom.
It seem that it has a new id… snuff…
- [F] is for the Button M. It adds the shortcut to the preferences keymap.
Button M = Modal > is a customizable operator and is dependent to the position of the mouse pointer.
This shortcut keep it close to the selection, when running.
Blender restart needed or it has no effect.
- Toggle Emboss is only for the Pie Menu. If off the active function (Icons) have a transparent backround.
- Custom Icons are the icons in the addons icon folder. They can be exchanged.
To use internal icons: enable the addon “icon viewer” for text editor.
It show/list all icons that blender use.
Attention: the icon names have always to be written as capitalization.
- Header: is not really useful anymore. With a custom editor as a header it would be handy again.
- Pie Menu: this menu is work in progress and always a proposal.
Left or right, up or down, there are too many preferences, to create a pie menu for everyone.
Later i want to combine it with a other addon set.
For the Gizmo functions: i add a on/off button in the next update. Also fixing the menu bug.
But it would be handy if you work with a bigger screen.
Is this helpful?