Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2006 - 2013

Here is my progress on the Sprinter Van.

I’ve finished the whole body of it in detail using shrinkwrap, to keep its smooth surface.
While I was modeling it, I discovered that the Dodge and the Freightliner Sprinter vans use the same body and chassis, so that will be useful for making separate duplicates.

My next plan is to make different versions of the body of the sprinter, including the long version (already shown in the images above), the short version and the minibus version.

2 Likes

I’ve completed 3 Different versions:

High Roof (Long Length)

High Roof (Short Length)

Low Roof (Short Length)

The main reason I’m doing this is to make a Mercedes Sprinter Van pack (2006 - 2013) with different options to choose from. After that, I’ll create the Freightliner Sprinter pack as well as the Dodge Sprinter pack.

Next up is to make a passenger/wagon version of the Sprinter.

Keep me posted. I’ll need a windowless (cargo style) sprinter van for several of my scenes.
I’m a independent filmmaker… with a tiny budget. :slight_smile:
But I need assets, so it is what it is :stuck_out_tongue:

Great work!

Tim Cook

Thanks. I’m going to sell the pack on Blender Market afterwards.

1 Like

I’ve completed the passenger/wagon versions of the Sprinter.

High Roof (Long Length) Passenger Van/ Wagon

High Roof (Short Length) Passenger Van/ Wagon

Low Roof (Short Length) Passenger Van/ Wagon

The pack will also feature UK/EU-US versions, to ensure that you’re using the correct layout of the Sprinter whether your animation takes place in America, British Isles or Europe (or in an unnamed area).

The pack is 90% complete. I just have to check every model before combining the pack to ensure that there are no errors. Then, I’ll release it soon.

1 Like

The pack has been combined. The pack is finished. Therefore, I would like to announce that:

Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van 2006 - 2013 Pack is now available in Blender Market.

Since I’ve finished the pack for now, I’ll be using it for an animation and there will be an Off-road version of the Sprinter as well. More progression on that later.