MESHmachine

If you try to download meshmachine via blendermarket (profile > orders) a PDF will open instead of the download. This PDF explains you how to access the MACHIN3 homepage where you can continue to download your purchased tools.

@MACHIN3 Thank you for these unique addons. : )

2 Likes

You should get in touch with me directly, for issues like these, or follow the instructions as explained by cyso.

thank you for the awesome flash sale mate. was eyeing both mesh machin3 and decal machin3 for some time and this was the perfect opportunity to jump in.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Now is your last chance to participate in the flash sale, I’m ending it in a few hours!

so, i started to set up my 2.8, and i found that mechmashine for 2.8 is separate product. that’s sad. and seems im late for sale

If you have purchased meshmachine for 2.79 then the 2.8 version is a free upgrade. If that is the case you should send an email to [email protected] from the email you used on gumroad.

2 Likes

Read this. I’ve also updated the MM gumroad page now.

@jandress Thank you.

@MACHIN3 yep, you already helped me. thanks!

1 Like

@MACHIN3 Hey I’m looking to buy your addon MESHmachine but I wonder how stable it is with 2.81 in your experience? I’m just looking for some anecdotal data. :slight_smile:

I’m mostly working on DECALmachine right now, but MESHmachine is fine on 2.81 as far as I can tell.

Note, that this can change with every new experimental build.

3 Likes

So, like the Refuse tool, is there a way to change the amount of loops with a cyclic selection along, say, a pipe with elbow corners? Changing the resolution like Refuse does with bevels. Going from 16 edges around the cylinder and bumping it up to something like 20.

If not, I would love and use and reuse this feature forever if it existed…!

2 Likes

Not possible using this tool, no.

are there no more discounts for this now. ?

@1_smigele2dangerous, please translate your messages into English before posting.

Google translation of your post:

“Hello, your work is amazing. Is the offsetcut feature now released in version 0.6.10? This feature is revolutionary and I believe this feature can handle more than 99% of hard surface modeling.”

Hello, your work is amazing. Is the offsetcut feature now released in version 0.6.10? This feature is revolutionary and I believe this feature can handle more than 99% of hard surface modeling.

2 Likes

OK,thanks.

1 Like

:+1: Welcome to the Blender Artists forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

MESHmachine is currently on sale for 25% off on Blender Market to celebrate BCon!

1 Like

When we will have a new version of it (including all those boolean seam bevelling features that are shown in various videos)?

I’m busy with DECALmachine 2.0, so after that.

3 Likes