Meshstats is a Blender addon that provides topological statistics for meshes.
- Display counts for tris, quads & ngons.
- Display counts for e-poles (vertices connecting 5 edges), n-poles (vertices connecting 3 edges) and *-poles (vertices connecting 6 or more edges - fan center).
- Set a polygon budget for mesh objects and display how much of it is utilized.
- Highlight tris & ngons in the viewport. (in object mode only)
- Highlight e-poles, n-poles & *-poles in the viewport. (in object mode only)
Download the addon here.