Messing around with 2d filters

Salutations,
It has been far too long since I’ve touched the BGE, so I decided it was well passed time to pick up some of the marvelous 2d filters lying around the internet. Here’s the result:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]379011[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]379013[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]379012[/ATTACH]

The game ran at a steady 60 fps when played in the viewport, but when I played it in the standalone, the fps seemed to be very fond of the number eleven. Tis a shame, since the game ran so beautifully in the viewport. If I take the time to get back to it, I’ll figure out which filter is causing the fps drop. (Although to be fair I am using a ton of very high quality dynamic shadows, which I’ve never found the BGE to like very much.)
The filters I added were:
Bloom
SSAO
FXAA
DoF
I’ll posted the links if they’re requested, but they’re not hard to find, and are, in my opinion, the best options out there for their purposes. I am particularly fond of the chromatic aberration of the DoF filter.
As for the scene itself, it’s something I just repurposed from my Unity project. I’d already thrown it around in UE4 as well, and I still wasn’t completely tired of it, so I figured I’d use it to test out these filters as well.
While I don’t have any fire effects made yet (I’ll get around to making them if I’m not too lazy), I did add some nice light flicker that I personally feel really makes it just that much more lively…
Anyhow, I’ll probably post the standalone for you fine fellows to play around in, hopefully at a decent framerate. Also, if anyone asks for it, I’ll probably just throw the .blend file with some textures on here, just in case anyone finds this relevant to their projects.

Bloom
SSAO

I barely see any bloom. I can’t see any SSAO.

Looks pretty good though.

Tis there, I assure you:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]379118[/ATTACH]
I turned down the mist a bit to make it clearer at higher distances. As for the bloom, when I turned up the kernel size, I would drop from 60 to 10 fps, so I kept it nice and low. I honestly would prefer the bloom over the DoF, but the DoF has such wonderful chromatic aberration…

Looks really nice,

what gpu?

Tis there, I assure you:

Maybe the texture hides it a little :3

Methinks it’s the AMD R9 255. I just got it a couple months ago, and it does what it has to.