MetaHuman Creator for Blender

Thanks for the suggestion, but I’m looking at it from a strictly Blender-using standpoint. I have no intention of using Unreal Engine or any other 3D product.

Blender is my product of choice. Not only that, I believe MetaHuman Creator is housed in the cloud, has licence restrictions upon usage, and I’m not interested in solutions that can be taken away from me whenever the maker feels like it, so unfortunately, amazing as it is, MetaHuman Creator under Epic is of no interest to me.

Regards the whole Manuel Bastioni and MakeHuman thing. I appreciate what they do, and I do try to keep up and get along with it, but they keep changing the way it intergrates with Blender, and regardless of the amount of iterations and methods used, it always manages to feel clunky. I just wish they would settle on what they consider to be the perfect mesh and have done with it, and concentrate on Blender integration. We have to remember though that the MakeHuman project has its own dedicated software, so it’s probably unfair of me to even expect better Blender integration.

Human Generator looks nice, but like MakeHuman it’s not on the same level as MetaHuman Creator in terms of realism, and if I recall, the developer of Human Generator has licence restrictions on the mesh used by Human Generator.

[EDIT - Just checked and yes, it still does]

So personally, I think something like MetaHuman Creator should form part of Blender’s toolset, downloadable as part of the Blender product.

Cheers,
Chris