This was pretty simple, I recreated the sticker in Inkscape in about an hour and modeled the pen in about 30 minutes.
The top render took 2.5 hours on my Ubuntu machine at 2048 samples, the bottom one took 20 minutes at 1/4 the pixel count and 512 samples.
I went for a more realistic but perfect approach where there are no signs of wear but I used lots of polygons. The scene has around a half million polygons. I used lots of edge loops for slightly rounded corners as opposed to the unrealistic 100% edge creases.
This is accurate to my pen, I know some have a number on top of the cap and some other things but mine doesn’t. The only thing it’s missing that mine has is a barcode.