Microsoft Firefox 2007

Not sure if you guys have seen this, if you haven’t check it out:D:p:D

oooooops hit the wrong button, heres the link

http://www.msfirefox.com/

lol, nicely made site

I thought is was just a little gag, but WOW, there’s alot of detail. I just skimmed through the full features list. lolololololol

My favourite bit is the aKobe Phlash. hehe

The only bit that is not funny, is that the donate button redirects you to mozilla’s site.

Almost as funny as http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/winrg.php. That was a classic.

hmm, the download is only IE7 :frowning:
They could have made a nice hack of firefox or something :stuck_out_tongue:

thats kinda cheap of microsoft…
except if thats a spoof site, and the link is proly IE only couze its a virus lol

microsoft wont just go out on a limb and make a firefox 2007 unless the donated shitlodsa cash to the mozilla foundation for the use of the logo and such

LOL AN UPDATE TO WHAT I SAID

LOOK AT THE SPECS NEEDED TO RUN IT LOOOOOL

Computer/Processor Quadcore CPU 4.6GHz processor or higher (For the loading of Hotmail.com) Operating Systems Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2)
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
All Major Linux Distributions (As if…) Memory To compensate for frequent memory leaks:
Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) - 873 MB
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - 1680 MB
Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1) - 870 MB
Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 ia64 - 2180 MB
Drive Microsoft HD-DVD-ROM drive (Required to maintain dangerous CPU temperatures) Display/Graphics 1080i or higher-resolution screen with any 512mb SLI Graphics card. (For High Definition GIF images) Peripherals Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or any compatible Microsoft device. (Otherwise all hyperlinks will be disabled) Software
Microsot Powerpoint 2007 (For exceptional Spyware Protection) Credit Card Microsoft accepts Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Delta and Discover.

“May contain spyware”, heh heh…

RSS (Real Simple Sex)RSS is a relatively new algorithmic technology fueled by the continued hot desires of many online web users. Accessed by an illuminating an icon on the toolbar - a single click allows you to view and optionally download anything that resembles a tit, a boob or a breast - rendered directly in the browser with speeds up to 10 times faster than the competition. Real Simple Sex can scan and arrange explicit images/pictures in order of quality and effectively filters out irrelevant content such as balloons or soccer balls.

Funny :]
Such a thing will never be said by Microsoft.
P

What is even funnier is the blind loyalty of so many Firefox users. Lets blame Ms for copying most of Firefox’s feature, for instance. Yeah, and like Fifrefox did not copy most of it features from Opera…
Oh, and lets complain about all the system resources used by IE. Well, look at your task manager next time you open Firefox. You should notice that Firefox uses an enormous amount of system resources, several times as much as IE!
Ok, I won’t even carry on about how often Firefox crashes on Windows…
Even the fact that Firefox is open source does not carry much weight, since IE is actually also free.

The thing is… no one cares.

Uh, there’s a big difference between “free” and “open source”.

Wait… is IE free? I thought it came with Windows?
And indeed, there is an ocean of difference between free and open source.

Anyway, great site. MS Firefox… :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course there is; they have differernt names :).

Wait… is IE free? I thought it came with Windows?
So if i buy linux, does that automagically make all applications bundled with it… not free? /open source?

There was a time you could download IE, im not too sure anymore though, since as you pointed out well, comes with windows.

/me agrees with ebow3d.

If something is free, that means you can have it without paying a dime, but the thing is usually copyrighted (you can’t reproduce it, sell it, reverse engineer it…) but open source means you can look at the source code, give/sell it to others, modify the source and sell that and you have the right to see the original source code if you desire so… (anyone you sell something to relating to an open source product has the same rights).

Sure there is, though both are free.
What’s the point of using a open-source software when you can get a better free app?

Your logic assumes of course that IE is better.
Such a statement is subjective and thus can’t be used in the kind of logic that you’re attempting.

Well, who gives a sh*t…

Exactly…