Milo The Mechanic - Animated series for preschoolers

Hi,

I recently finished work on the pilot for my own animated series for preschoolers entitled “Milo Mechanik” (eng. “Milo The Mechanic”).

I was looking for an idea for a series for a long time, I only knew that I wanted to do my own animation. I was very much inspired by the works of Louis du Mont, especially “Bee Girll”. His works helped me a lot in moving the gears in my head.

Work on the animation was supposed to last 4 months, but the lack of knowledge and ambitions did their job and 4 months turned into 13 months.

I did all the visual work myself. The musical setting was performed by Rafał Rozmus, and the voices were given by VoiceArt studio (Poland).

The first episode that is ready lasts 13 minutes.
The entire episode is in polish language. I’m going to do English dubbing soon.

I am currently looking for funds for another 12 episodes - at the moment I have 13 episodes planned.

More details soon.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, just keep in mind that I am not very strong in english.

9 Likes

Hey! This looks great, but did you intend to include a teaser video here? If not, we should move it to #artwork:finished-projects as the post itself doesn’t actually contain any animation.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind word. I am planning to add some “making of” animations to this topic soon.

I plan to premiere the film on the Internet in a few months.

However, if you think that it will be better to change the category of this topic - of course do it.

I apologize in advance for the mess.

Best regards,
Marcin Malek

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I am very pleased with that!

1 Like

Maybe it will interest you?

Milo The Mechanic - Walk Animation Test

5 Likes

Milo The Mechanic - Milo Car

1 Like

If you have any questions about the project, write, I will try to answer.

1 Like

Hey, Looks very promising!
3mam kciuki!

Hi, I wanted to show you the trailer of the animated film “Milo The Mechanic”.

Everything was made using Blender, Substance Painter and DaVinci Resolve.

The entire visual part was done by one person, by me.

The film is now ready in Polish and will be available to watch for free on December 5 at YouTube.com/MiloMechanik.

If you want to see the movie in English, please subscribe to the channel so I know you want to see it.

Target audience: age 3+
Duration: 13 minutes

Let me know what you think about it.

Best regards,
Marcin

1 Like