Miner

Hello Guys here’s my latest work done, i made a series of images in the relative environment.
you can see more details on my Artstation.
https://www.artstation.com/madvertex

Cheers

thumbnail

73 Likes

This is awesome! Did you do paintovers?

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

yes i did some paintover but nothing major, i’ll say 95% of the image is straight rendering.
cheers !

You’re #featured! :tada:

2 Likes

thanks a lot sir ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so amazing. I get those Moon movie vibes from it. Also Mass Effect and such. The first image is absolutely flawless. I think creating an animation of this with the steam rolling around would be stunning for your portfolio!
Also love the vehicle design, is that yours?

1 Like

Thanks Adam ! it’s really funny you say Moon movie because i was listening the ost when i was doing this.
i wish i could do an animation but i dont think i have the patience to do it eheh,
the model is a basic model i found of a LAV-25 and i modify it.

thanks for your comment
cheers

Great job. :+1:

1 Like

Huge structure, dark and foggy, I am having aliens flashback. Looks really good.

1 Like

thanks ! :slight_smile:

Always winner :smiley: thanks !

Very, very nice stuff. Great sense of atmosphere - almost painterly. I sense a Simon Stalenhag vibe :wink:

1 Like

Looks nice! Got Tesla Cybertruck vibes from those taillights.

1 Like

Very nice! Great scenes!

1 Like

thanks ! :slight_smile:

thank you very much !

Great work! The whole atmosphere of this scene is so absorbing and real. Pretty nice lighting.

1 Like

Beautiful work.

What did you mean by “relative environment”? Perhaps “relevant/appropriate environment”?

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

thanks !
sorry English is not mother tongue… but by relative what i mean, its having the same signature, the same look.
hope it make sens.