Mini raccoon animation

Hi Everyone
I completed my second home video animation made with Blender. (cycles render)
The more I use the blender, the more I feel it’s a great tool.
I still have a lot more to learn about Blender, but if you support me, I will be able to work harder for a better quality third video. :slight_smile:

The name of the mini raccoon is sungoori

https://youtu.be/7Tz_L38KNGU

42 Likes

pretty imaginative!nice animation work!

1 Like

Thank you. I find greater courage in your praise.:smile:

1 Like

This is perfectly executed! I didn’t even notice any visual shifts that the toy would become a 3d model! Well done!

1 Like

Thank you very much. Most artists always worry about quitting their work. Until they met a critic who recognized the work. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

I felt like im petting a cute puppy haha! nice moves!

1 Like

“second home video animation made with Blender”, have you worked with other tools cause that is pretty much amazing after a year of animating no mind second vid.

1 Like

I’ve used xsi and maya before, but it took me a long time to produce a satisfying result for myself. For now, I think Blender is the fastest tool for developing results. :grin:

Thank you for your sympathy.
I would like to keep creating a work if I can be happy with just one person. :blush:

Thank you for the very glorious news. :joy:

so cute. nice job man.

1 Like

Wow!
I like your way of story telling! It’s simple and clean.
Reflection in the TV, the sound, relation with other figurines. A very nice blending of 3D and real world.
So, I find this a cinematic piece of work.

1 Like

:heart_eyes_cat:Thank you.
You charged my energy.

Thank you very much.
Your detailed observation seems to add value to my work. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thats another level. It’s not only animation but story, and idea of TV screen reflection, brilliant.
I really thought you have forgotten that small piece of nut, until the toy-guy picked it!

1 Like

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Your feedback gives me hope for my third home video.
wip_ep03

The quality, blending, and animation is amazing!

Thank you for the good rating. Have a happy day~! :smile: