Minkariz - Sketchbook

Just a place I can dump my Blender adventures as I learn and progress :slight_smile:

Began with the infamous donut tutorial from Andrew Price.
This was simply to familiarize myself with the blender workflow and UI after spending my entire time at university learning 3DS Max

Began following the intermediate modelling tutorial from Andrew Price about modelling an anvil and decided to push myself by not following the tutorial. Using only reference images and my previous 3DS Max workflow knowledge, along with the tricks I learnt from the donut tutorial. Decided to spice it up towards the end and started playing around with some of the physics modifiers.

Having fun experimenting with more of the physics modifiers.
Forgot to turn the tap off with this one.

Progress from a few days later, decided to improve the scene a little bit and up the render quality. (Actually remembered to tick the “denoise” box before rendering this time) Had to stop rendering halfway through, so I plan on doing the rest and stitching them together at some point

Heard about a program called fSpy and decided to have an explore around to see what it could do. Was really surprised with how easy it was to get the camera information across to blender. So I modelled out a really basic scene to match the camera and decided to throw a little fluid sim in there because why not? It’s always fun to see cool physics play out in renders.