Mirror Modifier Edge Split ?

Hello! I’ve a car which I used mirror modifier to create the other side, however, it’s barely visible the ‘line’ spliting both like in the picture below. The meshes are in quads and the x vertices in the split line are lined up. You can see on the roof that tiny line which I would like to remove. What should I do? Thank you!

Post a wireframe or .blend file so we can take a look. Make sure the mirror modifier in on top and that clipping is turned on, make sure they are merging in the middle.

What do You mean by merging in the middle? Clipping is on and the modifier is on top.

So what do you see when you look at the vertices on the centre line, are they lining up or forming a peak
Any internal faces, any other faults you can see ?
You’ve not supplied a demo blend file so you’re the only person who can check these things.

Well, everything seems ok to me. I checked and it’s all lined up to the x-axis (the mid vertices).

I just don’t get it why I do get that 'line water mark ’ in the middle of the object.

It’s hard to see but it seems like the middle edge loop is “higher” than the other ones so it creates a bulge.

That’s exactly that. Didn’t realized before. :slight_smile: Thank you!

No problem.