Miss Seagull

That character would fit right in with Team fortress 2

Good job.

Excellente work!

I love this style. Wish to do/see a short with the models like this one :slight_smile:

I got really inspired by the sculpting of hair by James W. Cain & Vimal Kerketta! I watched some of their timelapses and tutorials and tried it out myself. They offer some great tips and techniques :wink:

Thank’s, I’ll check them out :slight_smile:

Great work!!!
I love the overall style of the model and the noir finish of the render.
Well done!!

Beautiful character – love the style and the final result.

Lovely work!

Seeing this character, I’m feeling quite tempted to get back into rigging for the first time in ages… Heck, I’d love to use something like this for testing demoing some new rigging + posing tools :wink:

Gorgeous work!! It’s overflowing with style!!! :smiley:

She is just fantastic! Great job! Look forward to seeing more.

It’s very good model and lightning and all of this is just stunning but I have one question, how your rout to this level looked? I mean how did you learn all that stuff? Some kind of tutorials? Loads of practise or what? I want to be better and I’m just looking for someone to guide me.

Thank you! Well I learned mostly through tutorials (youtube, CG Cookie, 3DTotal etc.), timelapses and practice/experimentation. Also I started out with Zbrush so I adapted the method of rendering multiple passes and compositing them back in Photoshop (Though sometimes I also do that in the Blender Compositor).
For over a year now I kept sculpting for practice, watched a lot of tutorials and gathered a lot of references & inspiration on pinterest and artstation mostly.

Great style, and the background fits it really well. Congratulations.

Yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

WOW!
Cool style! Very,very,very nice! l’m love that.

One characteristic that I really like to notice in “Gallery” postings is: “How good does this image look in size 2x2, at the top of the page?” This image simply looks “very, very good,” in all the classic practices of black-and-white portraiture. The layout of the model’s face, the framing created by her hair, the soft “dodge” surrounding her head … and her unmistakable personality. She’s a well-poised (and, very well-photographed) actress, something has caught her eye, and I want to know what happens next. :slight_smile:

Thank you! I’m happy that you like it :slight_smile:
I kept experimenting for quite some time until I felt the same way! Thanks for noticing!

This is the style of work that I aspire to. Way beyond me now. I really like this model and your avatar. So much to learn. Thank you for this project share and especially the process information. Keep it up! Smiles, constance.

wooooow very nice :wink:

Looks really nice! I love the idea, great job!

<3 Amazing