Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

(ebow3d) #1

Quite a cool video of Miss Teen USA 2007
You don’t really have to be bright to be blonde :slight_smile:

OMG, and watch this!

0 Likes

(Falgor) #2

I must say that is kind of sad, even though this is kind of provocative. However, I object laughing to others unless if they’re comedians.

0 Likes

(Orinoco) #3

If you ever want to model an airhead, there’s your reference photos.

0 Likes

(toontje) #4

There are 2 things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the universe.
If I’m not mistaken, Einstein said that…

0 Likes

(ebow3d) #5

Btw, before this turns political, I did not post these to show how stupid Americans are. There are many people in the general public that passed school, and would get many of these questions wrong. Its amazing how they do it!

0 Likes

(toontje) #6

Have you seen that movie Idiocracy? I haven’t laugh one bit because it is much to close to reality to be true. People are becoming what they eat (fast food): all flavour and no substance.

0 Likes

(Blenderist) #7

She must really feel bad about herself :smiley:
Not only did she embarrass herself on national television in front of millions
of viewers but she already has 16 million + views of her screw up on youtube.

I have nothing to say about the second video… nothing…oh only one thing:
I would have never EVER though that people could be so…

0 Likes

(ebow3d) #8

I mdon’t think being branded as stupid would bother her too much - hey, she’s a beauti queen:evilgrin:

0 Likes

(macouno) #9

hehe… it’s so easy… ask someone 100 questions and you can be pretty sure they say something really stupid… then broadcast that.

inaccurate as hell… but great entertainment… thanks… I needed a laugh :wink:

(thats regarding the second link… the model thing is just not very interesting)

0 Likes

(Guitar87) #10

You don’t laugh too much, do you?

0 Likes

(Dan) #11

rofl!

I actually saw that vid a while ago on the Dutch News of all places. Was pretty funny, and a bit disturbing :wink:

As for the 2nd link - hehe, its a funny video, though clever editing played a pretty big part of that.

0 Likes

(dukytyme) #12

Her answer was funny, but I don’t think she is dumb. She was obviously nervous, and drew complete blanks as a response to that question(She looked so adorable, too).

In her “improvisation”, she didn’t convince me that she even cared about anyone outside the U.S.A., but I think it just seemed that way.

I’d cut her some slack, she’s just a kid, she’ll have plenty of time to feel how cruel the world can be, in the future…But for now, I think she could get by, by “believing” that most kids in the U.S. “don’t have maps”. lol. Kidding.

0 Likes

(free_ality) #13

Yeah, she isnt dumb. The question was pretty tough(ok, not really, but what would you say to that?), at least compared to the others asked(which were nearly all pop culture related)

Anyway, Ive seen interviews and plenty of stuff. She had a degree in some sort of Bio-Science. Just got a bit too nervous.

Anyway, not too good a representative of poor South Carolina. Ah well, it’ll blow over eventually…

0 Likes

(toontje) #14

In these day and age there is no excuse, and I stress: ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for being stupid. I mean, written language wasn’t invented yesterday. We just didn’t crawl out of caves yesterday now have we? Just look at the last presidential election. John Kerry was blasted for being sophisticated, for being able to speak French, while Bush was applauded for saying stupid one liners with a straight face. Clever equals Nerd and but Good-At-Sports-But_Illiterate equals to cool for words.

In contrast, someone may be ignorant. That is no sin. But have the common decency to admit that you don’t know.

Star Wars… based on a true story. True or False? They have to be actors.

0 Likes

(Fligh) #15

In these day and age there is no excuse, and I stress: ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for being stupid. I mean, written language wasn’t invented yesterday. We just didn’t crawl out of caves yesterday now have we? Just look at the last presidential election. John Kerry was blasted for being sophisticated, for being able to speak French, while Bush was applauded for saying stupid one liners with a straight face. Clever equals Nerd and but Good-At-Sports-But_Illiterate equals to cool for words.

Isn’t that a contradiction?

%<

0 Likes

(toontje) #16

No, just an observation of what I feel the state of mind is these days.
He Fligh, you just don’t happen to be in the neighborhood do you? The Regatta kicked off on sunday, and you being a sea faring person yourself…

0 Likes

(Fligh) #17

Yes, I’m typing this on my laptop from the end table on the pier in front of Karels (I wish). That image hurts so much. I’m having serious issues with being stuck on land.

%<

0 Likes

(Manok) #18

why is it whenever people from my state make the news its never for doing anything decent, or even cool, its always for being a retard? Is it just a perception about the people there? You never hear about the stupid new yorker, or the stupid arizona person. It’s quite unfair being from the state that the media always makes fun of. Sure the people that get made fun of deserve it, but i cant help but feel that there is some sort of vendetta against the state.

0 Likes

(zany_001) #19

im just glad im a Kiwi, y’know? And did you notice that all the flags were put in Australia…ROFLMHO!!!

0 Likes

(Wereaser) #20

Einstein was right…

0 Likes