Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

Ten Eiffel Towers…wait, is that the wrong answer? Are there more? Because I’ve seen pictures of them all (and they line up to form an axis of terror that ends in California and, uh, Mississippi).

:stuck_out_tongue:

i laughed from the bottom of my heart at the second one specialy , lol …
actually europians are more clever than those americans , not always but ussualy …
i don’t have any hard feelings about any body
3DGURU

Space is curved then?

tony blair is a skater

… lol … :slight_smile:

No, something about e being equall to m, c and a square.

is there any videos of the same type , i didn’t laugh since a lot of time , … 1 kidney ? lol …

I actually prefer stupid girls. I mean it’s so much easier to talk them into doing…well…anything :wink:

…:o

:cool:

.:RocknRoll:

Yeh, like bungie jumping and stuff. Wicked. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Ga5PuckA0 << we have stupid people too in France :smiley:

Oh and for the miss thingy, they usually stick to the plan so it’s hard to figure who’s smart who’s not hehe

Wow… I didn’t realize how many stupid people there are out there. How do these people graduate high school?! I know they weren’t all dropouts. This is a really eye-opening video, we gotta do something about our education system here in the US. Luckily we’re not all dumb…

Or making a sandwich. :smiley:

After analysis of the phrasing I think I’m going to put this down to being really nervous and not having eaten properly in about 7 weeks. And I bet she was briefed on question C, and got question D instead, and was answering before realizing it was another question. Brain SNAFU can happen to anyone, and when it happens, even in this case, it ain’t pretty.

Its not american education. Its simple ignorance. Many people simple go through life without ever thinking about anything other than their own immediate needs. A few years after they leave school, they have about zero general knowledge. I mean who’s ever heard of the United freaking Kingdom?

That video was really funny! 42% of the audience thought the moon rotates around Earth…
On the topic of game shows, has anyone seenthis one?

In the comments, they were suggesting that the people who voted for The Sun did so on purpose so that he’d get it wrong, because they thought he was dumb… A possibility. But still the fact that the contestant didn’t know was bad enough.

lol ebow did you just now see this? lol

That’s because it doesn’t rotate around the Earth.

That show needs to learn its physics.

im american and my family and i had no problem with those questions.

oh well, the Brits can be that way if they want, an edited video proves nothing. the world knows the UK is only our sidekick and comes to us screaming for help when ever germany is getting out of hand. i just hope no brits spilled hot tea on themselves laughing at american red necks stumbling on questions they probably couldnt answer either.

this video is equally unfair and not as funny but take a look anyway. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_mkwB9ayK4&NR=1

they cant match us on the battlefield either (not by a long shot) but i have to admit their GP rations are delicious! http://www.mreinfo.com/international/great-britain/british-24-hour-ration-packs.html

OMG look at these ones too!

THATS THE LAST STICK!

Wow, where did they find all those stupid Americans?

a) Germany b) United Kingdom

c) Israel d) USA