Misty Forest

Fantastic work. Can you share the blender file?

Looks great ! love the composition. Congrats.

Excellent render! I love nature scenes. Only problem with this is the grass that looks too green for the season. It should be a bit on the yellow/brown dried side. It would be great to see this scene in winter with snow everywhere and a really bright sun with no leaves. And in the summer with green leaves. And spring of course! It would be like a timelapse thing. That would be great!

I love that ground vegetation, itā€™s always the hardest to nail imo

good point! about the grass. Actually I planned some old/rotten grass pathes too, but simply forgot them. Seasonal variations would be nice too, perhaps I will return to that scsne at some point.

I really like artwork. Itā€™s perfect.

Thats really real, excellent work. Good to get theeglimpses of whats possible in Blender

this one i saw on instagram and i liked itā€¦ :wink:
so yes, as is said on insta: good job!

@Walli original ideašŸ˜Š

How many RAM such scene need?

I wanted to take a look, but on Blender 2.83 the scene crashed instantly, so no info on that, sorry :frowning:

Usually most scenes I do clock in somewhere between 8Gb and 20Gb, largely depending on how many different objects I use. Oh, and usually I just use my textures as they are, so there would be for sure some potential to save some RAM.

1 Like

Thanksā€¦ I have 8Gb VRAM on my GTX1070 and 16Gb Ramā€¦ main reason why I do not do not ā€œgo in forestā€ā€¦ Trees and grass are very demanding :no_mouth: