Mixed textures?

I possible to use two texture in one object blending it to show the imagens at name time as is possible in the render?

It would be useful to create objects with colormap and ‘fake’ reflectionmap.

you currently would have to duplicate your mesh, scale it up a bit [with alt+s in edit mode], and add your other texture to that part in add or alpha mode blending [paint buttons]

so, not directly

True, but you only have to make it apart from each other with such a little difference that it would barely be noticable.

:-? Hmm, even if it may not be noticeable. Think about it, you’ll have to DUPLICATE the mesh. That means you’ll have twice as much polys. So you have to keep that in mind or low fps.

Jason Lin

Is it possible to turn the collisions off on one of the meshes so that Blender won’t calculate that mesh as well. This might give a few fps back to the engine but I’m not shure if the rasterizer is the problem or the collisions…

yea, you go into face select mode, select the faces, and unclick the button labled collision.

I alrady have thinked in it. But there are two problems:

1-It will duplicate the quantity of polygons (it’s not necessarily prejudicial).

2-When two face stays much near and overlaped, this faces stay blended creating a terrible effect. It will occur in this case?

Nope, it won’t (depending on how much it’s scaled).

And I have an idea: On photoshop or something, just combine the two textures there, and then put them on your mesh. That is probably the best method.

Nope, it won’t (depending on how much it’s scaled).

And I have an idea: On photoshop or something, just combine the two textures there, and then put them on your mesh. That is probably the best method.[/quote]
Sometimes the faces will look blended but will not be that way when the engine is started.