Model of house I am building

I am a custom home builder and have been working on this model in my spare time of the house that I am building. We are in the roughin stage of the house. It is kind of fun to see a finished version of the house long before we get done. I’d love to hear any of your comments and suggestions. I have found the Indigo renderer much easier to use for textures and lighting. I am sure their are some drawbacks to it, but for architectural renderings I think it is wonderful.

Attachments

Good render,nice material,the only thing that I don’t like is the very distorted camera lens.(of course if you like it this way then don’t mind the second part of the comment)

The fire looks kind of flat to me. Not sure why.

looks great to me. And loads of fun to build… looking for extra workers?

looks good… maybe render for a little longer though? :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Good render,nice material,the only thing that I don’t like is the very distorted camera lens.(of course if you like it this way then don’t mind the second part of the comment)

I wanted to show as much of the room as possible so that’s why the distorted lens. I did try to correct it some in photo shop, but I think I am stuck with this if I want to show this much room. I don’t think it’s too bad.

looks great to me. And loads of fun to build… looking for extra workers?

Sorry, We got all the help we need for now. And it has been a blast to build. Thanks anyway.