Hello! I am a production manager for an ad agency making a short film, using blender for CG pick-up shots. We need an interior of a church modeled and textured to match the location we filmed in. It does not need to be too high poly, just a close enough match for (mostly) wide shots. $150 - $350 depending on quality. Due in 3 weeks (July 27) Here are some basic stills (more available on request): https://imgur.com/a/tUuVujh
I can Help
Please reach me out through Skype : cis.am3 or email me at [email protected] so that we can discuss further.
Hope you are doing well!!
I have PMed you my portfolio and other details. Please check it out.
Hello, I’ve send you a private message, thank you very much for the opportunity!
Hope you are doing great !
We will create the church model in 3D for your short film. We checked the images of the church we can make it exactly the same. Just we need you to provide more images from different direction so we can look over to the church from 360 angle. So, we cannot miss anything. We will make the church exactly the same as we are seeing in the images.
- Did we also need to do the lighting in the scene?
- What output format we need to deliver to you?
- Are you able to send floor plan or rough diagram of church?
- What assets you need inside of church?
Alternatively, if you can add me over skype that will be very good for further communication.
Thanks, looking forward to hear back from you soon.
“CIS”(CMMI level 3 Company)
Skype Me: cis.lauren
Muy buenas Compañero.
Tengo un canal de youtube donde enseño a modelar con blender.
También tengo un estudio donde hago modelado y animación.
puede ponerse en contacto con nosotros en
I might be able to help you,
Feel free to e-mail me at
DId you find someone for this yet?
I’m Senior sculptor with 16 years of experience in the advertising, film, video game and art market.
Latest works: man in the high castle, Leonardo Di Caprio Lil Dicky, Ford, Nestlé, Energizer, Got Milk, Aion and more!
- Work for many years as a technical director, but currently focusing on modeling and materials.
- Python knowledge, mainly applied to automate production tasks. The “Oscurart tools” is in the official blender.
- Certified blender foundation trainer since 2012.
Summary and links.