Modeler Needed for Toy and Game Manufacturing Prototypes

We need original low to medium-poly models produced from 2D concept art. These models will need texture mapping (we will provide the textures) They will need to be rigged, but not animated (yet).

Our initial purpose is to produce models from which we can produce Z-Corp 3D printed wholesale and retail toy and game products: action figures, playsets, board games, collectibles, etc.

If initial work goes well there will be ongoing commissions of new models. Our Blender meshes will likely need to be exported to .OBJ .3DS or Z-Brush formats as needed. This will require a fair amount of real-world precision, as we will be producing 3D packaging as well.

You must be over 18, have a PayPal account, legal right to work, ability to take criticism and rework designs and we would prefer to see a portfolio of original meshes you have produced in Blender.

Heavy Cat Studios is a team of 27 creative professionals including artists, animators, voice actors and the veteran production team at Palace in the Sky Productions LLC. We have produced or co-produced 31 games, 13 e-books and we have a library of 70 original characters.

This is paid work with the budget structured in deliverable milestones. It’s not a giant payday but if our plans move quickly enough it might turn into a lot of paydays. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you are interested. My Skype ID is heavycatweb

Scott
Executive Producer
Heavy Cat Studios

sounds interesting, will mail

Good day sir,
I am James, a blender artist, I would like to apply for the job,
I am proficient in photoshop. And Iam passionate about doing 3d, and
Iam very open minded…
If given a chance i can easily be emaild at this address - [email protected]

hello i would like to help as well
also i have a 3d printer and can print off small high quality models for cheap (including posting) if you would like :smiley:
my email is [email protected]

I can do this!

so what happened to this?