Modeling animated stars for a logo

Dear Blender Masters,

After a couple years of looking at your very inspiring renders and doing your tutorials, I finally have the courage to ask for your expertise on one of my projects.
First of all, I am sorry if I make any English mistake as it is not my primary language, I am also truly sorry if this question has already been answered but after an hour of digging the forum for information I still haven’t found anything.

My problem is:

I want to make a little animated introduction (for videos) with a logo (which is just a word) that involves some kind of an explosion (like the Big Bang let’s say) that expels some stars, the stars then aggregate and form the logo/word.
(–> Black screen, BOOM, stars everywhere, stars slowing down and aggregating, stars shaping a word).

I know how to make stars (thank you Olavius for your tutorials!) and maybe even an explosion, but I am lost when it comes to how to arrange my stars so that they take the configuration of a word.

And last but no least, if it is possible, I’d like the stars to be connected to each other (cf. Image bellow) but I have no idea how to do it or if it is possible with blender.
Maybe by applying a force field on a text?

I am aware that some of you may be doing this kind of animation as a professional/paid activity, so I completely understand if you don’t want/can’t answer this question. Sadly I can’t pay you as I am a (very much) broke student, so I’m trying to do it myself!

Thank you in advance for your help and for having read this post.

Alan