Modeller Wanted for Fallout: New Vegas Mod

I’m looking for a modeller to help me on a large project for Fallout: New Vegas. The project is called Boulder Dome. It adds new lands, new quests, new characters, creatures, weapons and armors to the game. I have many professional voice actors working on the project. My last project had over 16,000 downloads and counting, and I estimate Boulder Dome will far surpass that, so your work will be seen by thousands of people. This is a very serious project, that will definitely be completed within 3 months.

I’m looking for someone to create a chimpanzee that is partially machine, as he will be hooked up to supercomputers that he controls. He won’t be moving around much, so just a breathing animation would be required. More animations would be good, but not essential.

I’m not greatly experienced at creating models for Fallout, I can just create mash-ups of other models really. If you think you can help me, please leave me a message here or email me at:

[email protected]

I can’t pay you for the work, as the final product will be free to all, for download at the New Vegas Nexus website.

Thanks,

Rob Helms