Mommy

Hello Everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I share this proud possum Mom. This is a personal project I made on blender with a bit of substances for the texture of the characters.

Let me know your thoughts! :slight_smile:

51 Likes

That is just incredibly cute! :heart: Nice work!

4 Likes

Thank u so much! :blush:

This put a smile on my face!

1 Like

Delightful! Mama’s hair in curlers, no less. Maybe you could add a variant where some of the newest little ones could be seen (modestly) in the maternal pouch - since that’s such a key characteristic of possums? Do more.

1 Like

That’s a very interesting idea, I will thought about it. thank you so much! :slight_smile:

My friend loves possums. She would love this. The hair and texturing look so real and good!

1 Like

This is the best comment I read, thank you so much you made my day. :slight_smile:

yay possums! possums are the best, thanks for your comment :slight_smile:

This is seriously awesome. The technical stuff is really really good, SSS and skin shaders, as well as the fabrics. And the concept is just perfect, it’s fun and stylized but also has a candid fly-on-the-wall feel. These babies need to be up top!

2 Likes

Wow awesome and well done, every things is perfect, the details of composition I have no words.

1 Like

Nice… he, he there is one little who is awake. I have feeling that this is troublemaker.

1 Like

Haha Your right! he’s really a troublemaker. :joy:

Ow thank you so much, I really appreciate your comment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I Love it!! Nice work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Owesome! She looks very loving… I would like to be on her back, the little one with the open eyes is appreciating that moment for sure. I love your work :slight_smile: every day of mi life :cupid:. Congrats!

1 Like

Not to complain, but @bartv, why isn’t this work featured already! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :laughing: :heart:

45 likes :+1: as of this writing! Just sayin’…

3 Likes

It’s in the voting queue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really don’t understand, how arts featured works, here in BA.

Surely you are a professional. This is really cute, the best I’ve seen in a long while. When can we we see more?! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like