Monkey Rampage~Need help with question on page 6!!!

Hello its me again!
Hi here is my latest wip “Monkey Rampage!”
Its a game were youa long lost monkey king and must gang respevt and travel places to understand his complicated past!here some screens
I need some people who are welling to help by modeling,textureing,scrpiting,and animation.If you would like to help just tell me if you help at all you’ll be in the credits etc.
Credits:
DichotomyMatt for the original monkey model,and lots of help
Matt_goles lots of help
B3D00 lots of help with various things
My brother for making some textures
If i have left anybody out please just tell me and i’ll add you soon as possible!
Jobs
Texture:sanguine,-[Killer]-
Animating:me
Scrpiting:kkewely
programing:Me,B3DOO
modeling:sanguine,me,DichotomyMatt,B3DOO

I’d like to start this thread off with a question when my monkey hits the ladder just the mesh gos up and the camera dosen’t follow anybody know how to fix this if you need to i’ll post a picture or .blend
C and C welcome!

Attachments

Cool, Glad to see you are getting some use out of the monkey. Wish I could help with the Camera, but I know Jack about the Game Engine.

Ah, what the hell, I might as well help with someone else’s project. What ever you need modeled or textured I can pretty much do.

thx well right now i need 1 or 2 different kinds of fish modeled and textureed cause i can’t model fish that well…Lol!

i’m working on fishing system and bozo wepon shop (nearly done)

Sure thing.

the title sounds dirty

looks cool =)

what do you mean it sounds dirty?

does anyone out there know an easy way to make a string for something like fishing rod?
Please and thankyou again for your time!

For things like bending ropes, wires, or lines, can’t you use image mapped planes? You could like several copies of the same fishing line image to an armature to make it cast and bend. Or maybe I am way off.

you could use constraints with image mapped planes. I’ve never really tried it; never really needed it, but Apollos has quite a few threads demonstrating them. Looks good by the way, but your textures need some touching up. :wink:

peace,
-nick

That is not his monkey. That is the monkey that was made by someone else for “Jeronimo!” But I guess it doesn’t matter. That model was just a quick extrusion from suzanne.

the_creator stated that it is not his monkey. It is in fact my monkey. I posted it for anyone to use. And indeed since I extruded it from the original Suzanne mesh, most of the credit should go to Ton or whomever added Suzanne originally. Happy monkeys for all.

and I don’t mind. it is a very good model :slight_smile:

I’m 1337 at texturing. Right now I’m on vacation and away from CoL for a week. So I’m a free man =D

the_creator stated that it is not his monkey. It is in fact my monkey. I posted it for anyone to use. And indeed since I extruded it from the original Suzanne mesh, most of the credit should go to Ton or whomever added Suzanne originally. Happy monkeys for all.

Oh. I didn’'t read the whole post. Silly me!

new screens look at top!first enemy coming soon!

Do you need any help?

yea! what would you like to help with?

i can’t belive i’m saying this but here goes can someone like real quick make me a bannan?

Will this do (56 tris):

Blend: Banana.blend (36.4 KB)